DIY Home Business Screen Printing kit
- This home business screen printing kit has everything you need to diy start silk screening t-shirts, or garments in your home garage. Easy to learn, and make extra money in your spare time. Print artwork from computer on inkjet film, and burn an image into emulsion with the entry level screen exposure unit CBX-2024. Print multi color designs onto tee shirts up to 4 colors. When flash curing or drying a t-shirt having 4 rotating stations helpful. The P-4400 non micro silk screen printing press, can cure up to approx. 20 t-shirt per hour with the 16x16" flash dryer the D-162. A starter set of silk screening supplies is provided.
- Opt. (1) The DX-200, conveyor dryer Increases production to 120 shirts per hour.
- Opt. (2) film output Epson 1430, inkjet printer with all black ink system to print film positives.
- T-Shirt printing Equipment:
- P-4400   4 color 4 Station Press
- CBX Entry level Screen Exposure Unit
- D-162 Flash cure unit
- Supplies Package:
- aluminum screen frames 20x24"mixed meshes
- 1 Qts. each of Plastisol screen printing ink black & white
- 1 Quart each of blue, green, red, yellow plastisol ink
- 1 Qt. screen stencil Emulsion
- 1-Qt Emulsion remover
- 1 pkg. of 50 waterproof inkjet film 8.5x11"
- 1 - plastic spreader to apply emulsion
- 1-Qt. Ink wash for plastisol ink
- 4 Small Ink scoops
- 100 each Test print pellons white
- 4-14" squeegees 70 durometer
- 1 can spray adhesive
- 1 screen block out tape
- 1 training book and DVD set.